Church Decorating & Easter Cleaning
The special Holy Days of Easter and Christmas require additional help to clean and prepare our worship space. Decorators help receive, prepare and display our many Easter lilies and Christmas poinsettias donated by our generous parishioners. They also set up additional displays to enhance our worship during these special seasons. For more information or to become involved in church decorating or cleaning, please use our form below to contact us.
Contact Church Decorating & Easter Cleaning
- Volunteers Needed? Yes
- Volunteer Ages This ministry is appropriate for adult men and women, teens (13-18) and school-age children (9-12) who can work with their parents or other adults.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X Church, 1051 Waggoner Rd. Reynoldsburg, OH
- Designation This ministry is conducted for a day prior to each Holy Day, Easter and Christmas.
- Time(s) 2-3 hours in the AM or early PM
- Frequency We typically clean and decorate the day before Christmas Eve if possible and the morning of Vigil on Saturday. Time is dependent on delivery of Christmas and Easter flowers from the nursery. There are no meetings to attend.
- Special Skills An artistic eye is needed for decorating. You need the ability to work independently on your aspect of the cleaning or decorating.
- Other Information We notify our team via email or phone call approximately 2-3 weeks prior to decorating and provide the times when we will work.