Following its foundational scripture, “The greatest among you will be the one who serves the rest,” this volunteer organization supports the needs of those during crises such as a family death or serious illness by providing transportation, house sitting, meals, or in the case of death, a meal following the funeral. If you need assistance from Matthew 23:11, need more information or would like to help serve those in need or who are grieving, please use our form below to contact us.
Mary Jo Neader
Matthew 23:11 Coordinator
Contact Matthew 23:11
- Volunteers Needed? Yes
- Volunteer Age This ministry is open to adult men and women ages 18 and over.
- Designation This ministry is ongoing throughout the year, on as as required basis.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X Parish Activity Center (PAC Room), 1061 Waggoner Rd. Reynoldsburg, OH and the PAC Room kitchen.
- Frequency Whenever there is a funeral and a luncheon is requested, we respond. Sometimes it is often, three in two weeks, and then we may have a break of several weeks or months.
- Time(s) Luncheons are served between 9:00 AM - 2:30/3:00 PM, depending upon the funeral time.
- Other Information Volunteers are needed who are willing to send food; set-up the luncheon; serve food; and clean up after.