Lenten Soup Suppers
Lenten Soup Suppers are offered during the six weeks of Lent to raise funds for Operation Rice Bowl. Parish groups prepare and serve homemade soup and bread to raise awareness and to demonstrate solidarity with the poor. Participants are encouraged to donate the cost of one evening's meal to Operation Rice Bowl. For more information or to become involved in supporting this sacrificial meal program, please use our form below to contact us.
Contact Lenten Soup Suppers
2017 Lenten Soup Suppers
Thank you to all those who attended our 2017 Lenten Soup Suppers on March 8, March 22 and April 5. Because of your attendance and generosity, we were able to raise $1245 for CRS Operation Rice Bowl this year.
Volunteer & Service Opportunities
- Volunteers Needed? Yes
- Volunteer Age This ministry is appropriate for adult men and women ages 18 and over.
- Designation This ministry is a limited event which operates during Lent each year.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X School Cafeteria, 1061 Waggoner Rd, Reynoldsburg, OH
- Frequency Soup suppers are cooked and served on three Wednesdays during Lent.
- Time(s) Soup suppers are served 5:00 - 6:30 PM.
- Additional Information Volunteers may help with preparing soup, serving the meal, and/or cleaning up after the meal.