Adopt-a-Child Christmas Program
For over 30 years, our annual Christmas program has provided a means for parishioners to give presents to children of needy families within our parish, the Columbus Diocese, and throughout Reynoldsburg, Pataskala and Vinton County areas. Volunteers help create giving cards that parishioners select in order to purchase items for children. Volunteers also help collate and organize the gifts once they are returned to the church, and they help to prepare the gifts for delivery to our various organizational recipients. For more information, to request a Christmas adoptee, or to become involved as a volunteer in providing gifts to needy children, please use our form below to contact us.
Rob and Ashleigh Mashensic
Contact Adopt-a-Child Christmas Program
- Volunteers Needed? Yes
- Volunteer Age This ministry is appropriate for men and women, adults 18 and over, teens 13-18 without parental/guardian supervision, and families/groups working together. This is a service opportunity for middle/high schoolers.
- Designation This ministry is a one-time or limited event conducted the weekend before Thanksgiving, when parishioners select giving cards, and two weekends after Thanksgiving, when parishioners return gifts for children.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X Church, 1051 Waggoner Rd, Reynoldsburg, OH and St. Pius X School Cafeteria, 1061 Waggoner Rd. Reynoldsburg, OH.
- Frequency There are no scheduled meeting times right now. This may change as we transition leadership to another couple after this year.
- Time(s) 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM