Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist distribute the Eucharist during Mass and special liturgies. Eucharistic ministers are commissioned every two (2) years. Ministers will be commissioned again in 2018. For more information or to become involved as a Eucharistic Minister, please use our form below to contact us.
Eucharistic Ministry Schedule
Please access our current Eucharistic Ministry schedule available from our Schedules and Handbooks webpage.
Contact Eucharistic Ministry
- Volunteers Needed? Yes
- Volunteer Ages This ministry is appropriate for men and women ages 18 and over and teens in high school.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X Church, 1051 Waggoner Rd. Reynoldsburg, OH
- Designation This ministry is ongoing throughout the year.
- Frequency A Eucharistic Minister distributes Holy Communion at approximately two Masses each month, or as needed. A monthly schedule is developed in advance and is available from our website. For Holy Days, a sign-up sheet is used to schedule volunteers. We can accommodate a known conflict and avoid scheduling for a particular weekend if the conflict is communicated to us by the 20th of the month, prior to the schedule being published.
- Time(s) Eucharistic Ministers serve at one of our weekend Masses: Saturday 5:00 PM, Sunday 8:30 AM, 10:15 AM or 12:00 Noon. Holy Days are by sign-up in the Sacristy.
- Special Skills You must be a practicing Catholic.
- Other Information We have a sign up in April for new Eucharistic Ministers who wish to be commissioned in May. We hold a training session for new Eucharistic Ministers prior to commissioning.