Knights of Columbus Women's Club
Knights of Columbus Women's Club was organized and exists to promote mutual understanding and common interest among its members and Father Hohman Council #5253 Knights of Columbus. It was established to assist Knights of Council #5253 and the parish of St. Pius X at their request, and to be a charitable and social organization for women. Monies earned through its fundraisers, including the Annual Card Party, revert to St. Pius X Church and School and the local community. If you would like more information about Knights of Columbus Women's Club or need to contact us, please use our form below.
Contact Knights of Columbus Women's Club
Used Book Sale: August 4-6, 2017
Knights of Columbus Women's Club will be sponsoring the popular Used Book Sale during our parish festival on Friday, August 4 and Saturday, August, 5. The sale will also be conducted during the parish picnic on Sunday, August 6.
- Purchase a wonderful variety of gently-used books for a free-will, cash donation.
- Hundreds of books will be available for readers both young and old. All proceeds are donated to the parish.
- Donate your gently-read books to our sale. We welcome hardcover and softcover books for general reading pleasure in a variety of genres for youth and adults. An announcement of donation dates will be made in July.
- We DO NOT ACCEPT CDs, DVDs, textbooks or professional journals, encyclopedia sets, magazines, catalogs or similar reading material.
- Please use our contact form above if you have questions about the sale or about donations.
- Participants Needed? Yes
- Participant Age This ministry is intended for women who are 18 years of age or older. You do not need to be married to a Knight of Columbus to participate.
- Designation This ministry is ongoing throughout the year but meets September-June.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X Parish Activity Center (PAC Room), 1061 Waggoner Rd. Reynoldsburg, OH.
- Frequency Monthly meetings are held in the PAC Room on the second Monday.
- Time(s) 7:00 PM for monthly meeting
- Other Information In September we hold our Installation of Officers dinner. In June we join together for a picnic. We conduct a variety of fundraisers including our Annual Knights of Columbus Women's Club Card Party and, more recently, a used book drive and sale that we conduct during our parish festival in August.