Scheduling Use of Parish Facilities
- Hits: 1117 1117
In order to schedule space for an activity sponsored by a St. Pius X ministry and organization, a Parish Facilities Request Form must be completed and submitted to the St. Pius X Business Office at 1051 Waggoner Road, Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068. In addition, if the request involves use of the school's facilities, a copy must also be submitted to the St. Pius X School School Office for review.
Parish Facilities Request Form
Please download the Parish Facilities Request Form at http://spxreynoldsburg.com/images/PDFs/SPX-Facilities-Request-Form.pdf
- Requests must be submitted with a minimum leadtime of forty-five (45) days. Generally, a response will be approved or denied within one week of submission.
- Only approved parish groups may request the use of a parish facility.
- Any activities/events, including athletic games and practices, will not be approved during scheduled weekend Masses (Saturday 5:00 PM; Sunday 8:30 AM & 10:15 AM & 12 PM) or during any announced Holy Day Mass schedules, the Parish Mission, PSR, or major parish or school activities/events.
- Fundraising activities may not be approved on designated parish charitable-sponsored weekends. For example, the second weekend of the month is for St. Vincent DePaul and on a quarterly basis is for Pennies for Heaven and Joseph’s Coat.
- All approved parish ministries and organizations must submit by the end of June each year their normal meeting times and meeting locations for the coming fiscal year. Please do not change your normal meeting times and locations without approval of the Church Business Manager. While it is hard to schedule that one time event, in many cases, groups know in advance when they will conduct the event as the same event occurs the same every year. All others will be considered on a first come/first scheduled basis.
- Conflicts in timing of activities and events will be resolved between the ministries and organizations scheduling the activity/event and the Business Office.
Please contact us if you have additional questions.